Terms and Conditions of Website
Terms and Conditions of Website
VDIT SOLUTIONTS LTD is a company registered in England (company no. 08441845) with its registered address at Unit A05, Parkhall Business Centre, 40 Martell Road, London, SE21 8EN, England (“Vdit Solutions”).
The term ‘Vdit Solutions’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to alter content on the Website as we deem necessary or appropriate. We are not obligated to keep any content or information on the Website updated.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Any unauthorised reproduction or use of the Website or any material contained on it may be subject to prosecution, particularly for infringement of copyright.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Any unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You are responsible for ensuring that you have effective virus protection software and we do not guarantee that our Website is or will be free of viruses.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Links or information may appear on our Website which belong to third parties. Such links and/or information are strictly for your information only. We will not be responsible for the content of websites linked on the Website and will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them as we do not have control over the content of the linked websites or information.
- Please note that in particular, we will not be liable for: loss of profits, sales, contract, use, business, or revenue; business interruption; loss of anticipated savings; loss or corruption of data or information; loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; pure economic loss; or any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.